- Where can I get tickets?
How much are the tickets?
Please visit the tickets page for more information about tickets and pricing.
When will I receive my Digital Print Pass (ticket)?
Your Digital PrintPass(es) will be emailed to the address you provided at least two weeks prior to the event. You will receive an individual email per ticket purchased with that ticket. Each ticket will include all of your details for entry.
Are there hotel packages available?
Information can be found on the lodging page.
Who is performing?
Visit the lineup page to see a full list of who is performing.
Is there a schedule of performances?
Full artist performance schedule will be shared closer to the festival.
What time will the gates open?
Parking lots will open at 10 AM CT. Doors to the Festival will open at 11 AM CT.
What food and beverages will be available on-site?
Food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase on-site. Free water stations will be available on-site. Empty plastic or aluminum reusable water bottles and hydration packs are allowed in order to utilize water stations.
Can I use cash at the festival?
Highway to Henryetta Presented by AT&T is a 100% cashless music festival, please plan to make payments for food and merchandise with a credit card.
Parking & Transportation
Is there handicapped parking available?
Yes, handicapped parking will be available on site. ADA parking passes are available for purchase on the ticket site.
If ADA parking passes are sold out, please purchase a regular parking pass and notify a parking attendant upon arrival in order for them to park your vehicle appropriately. Guests requiring handicapped parking will be asked to display ADA hang tags.
Will there be RV or trailer parking?
There will not be RV parking available on-site at the festival.
Are oversized vehicles other than RVs or trailers allowed on-site?
For information on parking passes for oversized vehicles (sprinter vans, mini-buses, etc) please email ParkH2H@gmail.com.
Will there be a shuttle service?
Shuttle Passes are currently sold-out. Please visit the getting here page on our website for transportation options.
Will ride shares be available?
The festival is located in a remote area, so ride-shares are not readily available. Guests should plan to drive to and from the festival and will need a parking or shuttle pass for each vehicle.
I want to perform at Highway to Henryetta Presented by AT&T. How can I apply?
Please email email@example.com with your information and we will get back to you.
Health & Safety
What is the COVID-19 policy?
Please be informed that preventative health measures (e.g. proof of negative COVID-19 test or full COVID-19 vaccination, masks) may be required for this show. Details of any necessary measures will be communicated as early as possible and will be shared on the event/venue website and social media channels.*
What if I get sick/injured on property? Will there be a first aid station?
We will make every effort to create a safe and secure environment on the festival grounds. On-site security and emergency medical staff will be available at the festival. If you need any assistance, go to the medical tent, or look for a police officer or festival staff member.
What is the bag policy?
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs that are 4.5" x 5.5" or smaller do not need to be clear, but can have no more than one pocket.
- All other bags must be fully CLEAR and made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and be no larger than 12" x 12" x 6" ONLY. Bags will be restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited.
- Hydration packs are allowed and do not need to be clear, but must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir.
Will there be security screenings on site?
For the safety of everyone entering the festival, all patrons are subject to a full and complete search prior to entry.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a an airport style security screening before entry. If you would like to be screened by security personnel of your same gender, please let security personnel know prior to the search process. Screening of children will always take place with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- All bags will be searched before entry.
- Persons that refuse to comply with the search policy will be refused entry into the event.
- At any time during the entry process if you have questions, ask for assistance from Festival Staff located at the front gates.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
What items are allowed and prohibited at the festival?
- Folding lawn chairs
- Blankets, sheets, towels
- Mobility scooter use by individuals with mobility disabilities
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed).
- Empty reusable water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles.
- Non-aerosol sunscreen in the size of 3.4 ozs or less
- Aerosol containers of any kind
- Coolers or ice chests. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Any and all professional video equipment.
- Professional camera equipment will not be allowed without a credential.
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Smoking of any kind (tobacco, marijuana)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles that are not required for mobility disabilities
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
Is Tailgating Allowed?
No, tailgating will be prohibited outside of the festival.
Is camping allowed outside the festival?
No, all overnight camping is prohibited within Nichols Park the week of the festival.
What ADA and Accessibility accommodations will be available?
Please visit the Guest/ADA Services tent located inside the festival gates for additional information regarding accessibility services.
ASL interpreter music performances will be present for select performances on the AT&T (main) Stage.
I want to bring my kids. Will there be any special activities?
The festival will be a child-friendly event. Children 2 and under get in free with a ticketed adult. Children will be allowed to enter the VIP area with a VIP ticket.
Will Highway to Henryetta Presented by AT&T be televised?
No, the festival will not be televised.
Where can I apply for a media credential?
The media credential application is now open. Please click here to apply. Applications are due by June 1.
Where can I apply to be a food vendor?
The vendor application is now closed.
My company is interested in sponsoring the event. Where can I get some information on sponsorship details?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and we will get back to you.
Can I volunteer at Highway to Henryetta?
Yes, we are looking for a limited number of volunteers at the festival. Click here to register to volunteer with us.